In China, there is a saying: wise men talk about wisdom, fools talk about rubbish. Let’s see what those famous Chinese philosophers tell us about life? I believe if we live by their wisdom, we will be wiser than we think we are.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
- When anger rises, think of the consequences.
- He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.
- The more man meditates upon good thoughts; the better will be his world and the world at large.
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
- We live, not as we wish to, but as we can.
- Evil exists to glorify the good.
- The great man is he who does not lose his child’s heart.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Great acts are made up of small deeds.
- Silence is a source of great strength.
- Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
- If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.
- Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
- He who is contented is rich.
- When the best leader’s work is done, the people say, ‘We did it ourselves.’
- The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
- Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.