There are so many different yoga practice sequence nowadays, but following 10 basic yoga practices are the best.
All photos are from internet.
1. Yoga Practice to Ease Neck and Shoulder Pain
When doing this yoga practice sequence, keep your back spine in a neutral position, and stretch your cervical spine at the same time. Practice each post every day, It can prevent and relieves your shoulder and neck pain.
2. Yoga Practice to Stretch Your Shoulder
The following yoga positions aim to stretch muscles around your shoulders. They might put tension on your muscles slightly during stretching. Do each post about 30 seconds.
3. Yoga Practice to Exercise Your Chest Muscle
This yoga sequence can strengthen your muscles around your chest and your back.
4. Yoga Practice to Stretch Your Muscles Around Hip – 1
These yoga positions aim to stretch muscles around your hip. Do each post for 30 seconds.
5. Yoga Practice to Stretch Your Muscles Around Hip – 2
This sequence is a little bit difficult compared with the last sequence. Do each post for 30 seconds.
6. Yoga Practice to Stretch Your Muscles Around Hip – 3
This yoga practice sequence can exercise muscles around your hip, and also around your thighs.
7. Yoga Practice to Stretch Muscles at Back of Your Thigh
Warm up before doing this yoga practice sequence to avoid injury. Do each post for 30 seconds.
8. Yoga Practice for Inner and Outside Muscle of Your Thigh
This sequence is all around of exercise for your inner and outside muscles of your thighs.
9. Yoga Practice With a Chair
With a chair, you can do more difficult positions easily.
10. Yoga Practice Before Bedtime
Many yoga lovers like doing this yoga sequence before their bedtime. It can help you relax and fall to sleep quickly.
Do these yoga practices everyday, you will feel changes in your body.